Passkey and PDA Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passkey and PDA Question

1. There was no passkey number of the VKB included or mentioned anywhere if requested by other device.

2. My PDA has a built in Blutooth, do I need to install the CD contents in my PDA and how do I go about it? Is it via Activsync.

Respone to Passkey and PDA question

Passkey:
    I believe that you pick the passkey on the VKB and enter the same passkey on the phone. If that doesn't work try using 0000.

Here is how you install the software for the
    1. Download the driver for your device from the support page.
    2. Connect your device to the computer using its synchronization application.
    3. Run the driver file on the computer. (It will extract and install the driver)

The synchronizing application should come with your original device. In case this is missing for some reason, here are some links to these programs.

Pocket PC/Windows Mobile - ActiveSync (4.1)
    If your device supports HID (like Windows Mobile 5), no driver is necessary.

Originally posted by skslaght View Post
    1. There was no passkey number of the VKB included or mentioned anywhere if requested by other device.

2. My PDA has a built in Blutooth, do I need to install the CD contents in my PDA and how do I go about it? Is it via Activsync.

Comment

Working...
    X