Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dell XPS M1330 noteback compatible with the DuelAdapter PCMCIA to ExpressCard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell XPS M1330 noteback compatible with the DuelAdapter PCMCIA to ExpressCard?

I have the Dell XPS M1330 notebook (which only has an express card slot) and a Verizon Aircard 595 and want to get the DuelAdaptor so that I can use the aircard. Does anyone know if the Dell XPS M1330 noteback is compatible with the DuelAdapter PCMCIA to ExpressCard? Thanks.

Compatability of the DuelAdapter with the Dell XPS M1330

The manufacturer has no information on this particular model being compatible with the DuelAdapter. This just means that they have not been able to test it yet. There is a Dell XPS 1710 model that is compatible. There is a chance that this could work for you, we have a 30 day return policy and no restocking fees it you would like to try it. You can order it online @: http://www.rfwel.com/shop/?target=pr...page=1 or give us a call at: 480.218.1877.

If you are using an Aircard we also have Mobile routers that could solve your problem, and give you more functionality then the adapters. Those start off at 149.99 depending on which aircard you have. You can check those our here: http://www.rfwel.com/shop/home.php?c...ction=0&page=2

Originally posted by jvan111 View Post
    I have the Dell XPS M1330 notebook (which only has an express card slot) and a Verizon Aircard 595 and want to get the DuelAdaptor so that I can use the aircard. Does anyone know if the Dell XPS M1330 noteback is compatible with the DuelAdapter PCMCIA to ExpressCard? Thanks.

Comment

I bought one of these for a M1330 and the Sprint Aircard 595 and it works with the driver that I downloaded off of the web. It's a little bulky which is unfortunate, but what can you do?

Comment

Thanks for the update. How is the datarate? Do you see any speed penalty when using it vs when using the 595 in a laptop that has a PCMCIA slot?
        KF7RCQ

Comment

No. I literally just tried it for a few minutes (just got both the laptop and the adapter yesterday).... I don't get good reception where I live, and I only use it when I am travelling so I will know next week. Hope it is good though as I am ready to sell my old laptop (with a PCMCIA slot)

Comment

Working...
          X