RFWEL
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

Can't access the configuration site

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
H
hlaclair
New Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4
08-03-2007, 07:03 PM
#1
I just got my Bavo today and I can't figure out how to access the configuration site. I activated ssl2.0 and 3.0 and am using the correct IP address with the 's' on the https.

Any other ideas? I'm using Windows Vista with IE 7.0
Tags: None
H
hlaclair
New Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4
08-03-2007, 07:37 PM
#2
Figured it out. Apparently, it doesn't like Windows Vista! I used my husband's Mac and it worked just fine. Perhaps there's some other obscure setting that I need to tweak on my PC...or maybe it is Vista!

Ah well....I'm up and running now.
Tags: None
T
thuor
Wireless Support
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 395
08-04-2007, 01:13 PM
#3
Configuring ZTE BAVo with vista

Interesting ... i would think that the O.S would not matter as long as the browser was supported and IE7 works. Thanks for sharing that. Just curious what of the many applications of the Bavo 110 you will be using - in particular are you going to enable print sharing and does that work fine from windows vista applications?
Tags: None
H
hlaclair
New Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4
08-05-2007, 10:46 AM
#4
I didn't think it would matter either. I had a DLink DIR-450 that we were using and it didn't matter with that one. It could be some funky setting in my IE7 that was the issue, but I don't know enough about it to figure it out since it wasn't the documented things.

We are using it for our Sprint EVDO card and hope to hook up our HP Laserjet too. Haven't tried it yet though.
Tags: None
H
hlaclair
New Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4
08-29-2007, 04:45 PM
#5
Spoke to customer service and apparently the problem is IE7.0. Doesn't support something it uses.
Tags: None