RFWEL
⌂›Forum›Wireless Communication›Wireless I/O (Input/Output)›S720 Aircard and Windows XP Operating System
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

S720 Aircard and Windows XP Operating System

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
T
Tammi08
New Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7
09-04-2008, 01:44 PM
#1
I'm working with the Sprint S720 Aircard and my operating system is Windows XP yet I cannot get the adapter to work in my system. Can someone please help me out?

Thank you!
Tags: None
P
phillipsl
New Member
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 14
09-04-2008, 02:04 PM
#2
S720 Aircard and Windows XP Operating System

I'm showing on my end that your S720 is indeed compatible with the adapter. In the Duel Adapter manual it talks about a switch that needs to be put on the correct side, in order for it to work with specific operating systems. Underneath the express card that slides into your laptop you will find a little switch at the bottom that has an A side and a B side. Please see below for operating system requirements:

Switch:

A Mac OS X 10.4.8 and later

B Windows XP Professional, Home or Media Edition
Tags: None