The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.
Compatibility with XPS M1330
This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
F
Fenix_I
New Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1
07-10-2008, 11:11 AM
#1
I am running Windows Vista SP1 in my computer. Can I use your adapter to use my FlyDVB trio cardbus in my XPS M1330 laptop
Tags: None
N
noneya
Wireless Support
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 166
07-11-2008, 09:06 AM
#2
Compatibility with XPS M1330
Unfortunately this device only works with data cards, it will not work with your device.
Originally posted by Fenix_I
I am running Windows Vista SP1 in my computer. Can I use your adapter to use my FlyDVB trio cardbus in my XPS M1330 laptop