RFWEL
⌂›Forum›Wireless Communication›Wireless I/O (Input/Output)›ZTE PCMCIA CARD compatible with DELl model VOSTRO 1400?
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

ZTE PCMCIA CARD compatible with DELl model VOSTRO 1400?

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
T
Travelling Larry
New Member
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5
05-23-2008, 10:55 AM
#1
I have a ZTE PCMCIA CARD model MC315+ from reliance communication, pls confirm can this adapter is workable /compatible on dell model VOSTRO 1400
Tags: None
N
noneya
Wireless Support
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 166
05-23-2008, 11:02 AM
#2
ZTE PCMCIA card and Dell Vostro with the DuelAdpater

I am assuming that you are talking about the DuelAdapter PCMCIA to ExpressCard adapter. I know that the DellVostro is compatible with the DuelAdapter and I know that the the DuelAdapter is compatible with some ZTE cards. That particular card is not listed as being compatible or not. Most of the the compatibility issues with the DuelAdapter is with laptops. There is a good chance it will work with your ZTE card. Anyone else aware of any issues with the DuelAdapter and ZTE pcmcia cards?

Originally posted by Travelling Larry
I have a ZTE PCMCIA CARD model MC315+ from reliance communication, pls confirm can this adapter is workable /compatible on dell model VOSTRO 1400
Tags: None