RFWEL
⌂›Forum›Wireless Communication›Wireless I/O (Input/Output)›PCMCIA to Express Conveter & Dell 5102
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

PCMCIA to Express Conveter & Dell 5102

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
R
rbellamy
New Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1
01-31-2008, 07:47 PM
#1
Will this PCMCIA to Express converter work with my Dell Inspiron 5102 Laptop which has an
express card slot? I have a Vodafone 3G PCMCIA Card - Huawei 168 model and I am running Windows Vista Home Edition. A PROMPT RESPONSE WOULD BE
APPRECIATED !!! Cheers... Raewyn
Tags: None
T
thuor
Wireless Support
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 395
01-31-2008, 07:53 PM
#2
Neither the Dell Inspiron 5102 nor the Huawei 168 is on our list of devices that have had trouble with the Duel PCMCIA Adapter so it should work just fine.
Tags: None