RFWEL
⌂›Forum›Wireless Communication›Wireless I/O (Input/Output)›Getting the PC to Ex to work with the Dell Vostro 1500 and the Sierra AC875
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

Getting the PC to Ex to work with the Dell Vostro 1500 and the Sierra AC875

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
A
athena
New Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 7
10-19-2007, 01:41 PM
#1
Here is what I had to do to get the PCMCIA to ExpressCard Converter to work with the Dell Vostro and the Sierra AC875 aircard:

I had to go to sierra.com and download the 3G Watcher. I then had to delete all the modems and ports that had the name sierra in it and reboot. After I did all that it worked fine.
Tags: None
N
noneya
Wireless Support
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 166
10-19-2007, 01:47 PM
#2
Link to sierra's support page

Here is a link to the sierrawireless.com support page: http://www.sierrawireless.com/support/

Just select your product. The select your carrier, language, windows.
Tags: None