RFWEL
⌂›Forum›Wireless Communication›Wireless I/O (Input/Output)›Please help fast.. PCMCIA to Express issue
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

Please help fast.. PCMCIA to Express issue

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
D
damian
New Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6
07-26-2007, 02:47 PM
#1
Is there any other way I can get my pc card to work on my lap top that has and express card adapter? I got the the DuelAdapter PCMCIA card to Express card convert and it doesn?t work with my laptop. I need help fast please let me know of anything else I can do.
Tags: None
A
admin
Administrator
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 43
07-26-2007, 02:58 PM
#2
what's your PCMCIA card and laptop model?
Tags: None
N
noneya
Wireless Support
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 166
07-26-2007, 02:59 PM
#3
Solution for the PCMCIA to Express...

Originally posted by damian
Is there any other way I can get my pc card to work on my lap top that has and express card adapter? I got the the DuelAdapter PCMCIA card to Express card convert and it doesn?t work with my laptop. I need help fast please let me know of anything else I can do.
I have some good news for you Damian, there is a solution. It's not in the form of an adapter. It's an EvDO router. Now I am assuming that you have an air-card of some sort. Most people that are looking for this solution have an air-card. There are many different routers you can choose from. If you have EvDO then I suggest the Kyocera KR1 mobile router: http://www.rfwel.com/shop/?target=pr...1&cat=1&page=2
That is the cheapest EvDO router around.

If you have HSDPA then I suggest the TopGlobal MB6000: http://www.rfwel.com/shop/?target=pr...9&cat=1&page=1
That is the cheapest router that supports HSDPA.

These routers are more costly then the adapter, but there are also a lot more advantages to these router besides just being able to use your air-card.

If you have any other question please let me know. That is a good question, there are a lot of people that are having that same issue.
Tags: None