RFWEL
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

MB6800 with EC228 (Alltel)

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
J
Jer7Rob
New Member
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8
12-06-2008, 10:05 AM
#1
I bought a MB6800 because everything I read says that it supports the Huawei EC228 USB Modem. So I set it up got everything up and running as far as the wireless network but I am unable to get the internet to work. It recognizes the EC228 modem but will not connect with it. When I go through the wizard it sees the card but doesn't give me an option to enter a phone # to dial (#777 - for alltel). Does anybody know what I could be doing wrong or if there is a way to manually set up the USB modem to dial through the router? I have the latest firmware from Top Global. HELP!!!

Thanks!
Tags: None