RFWEL
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

Connectivity issues between 595u and MB6800

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
B
BrockL
New Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7
10-24-2007, 02:18 PM
#1
I am having connectivity issues between my 875U and the MB6800 I just bought. The card works directly with my laptop. After upgrading firmware and restoring the router back to factory default I get the 3g light blinking green (trying to connect to internet). Someone Please help me!!!
Tags: None
N
noneya
Wireless Support
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 166
10-24-2007, 02:34 PM
#2
In regards to your connectivity issues

As a matter of fact we had someone with your same issue recently. Here is the resolution that worked for them:

Input *99# in the phone# field for the 875U. The user guide shows this on pg.34 Fig 3-22, but those other configuration fields are not shown in the modem field just phone number & initializing string. Initializing string should be left blank. Just input that *99#, and user name & password and it should connect.

I hope this works for you, please let us know.
Tags: None
B
BrockL
New Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7
10-24-2007, 02:42 PM
#3
Awesome

Man you guys rock. You responded to my question within minutes with a solution that worked. Everything is up and running fine now. Thank again.
Tags: None
B
BrockL
New Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7
10-25-2007, 03:59 PM
#4
Update on speed for the mb6800 and the 875u

Just to let you guys know I did a speedtest with speakeasy.net and got a download of 1.02 Mbps and a upload speed of 400 kbps. I am very impressed!!!!!
Tags: None