RFWEL
⌂›Forum›Wireless Communication›Option Routers and Fixed Cellular Terminals›Option Globesurfer III from VIP Croatia Network is missing SMS function. please help!
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

Option Globesurfer III from VIP Croatia Network is missing SMS function. please help!

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
T
tangbunna
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1
02-11-2011, 06:24 PM
#1
I have bought a GlobeSurfer III with VIP logo ( VIP croatian network )
but it have no SMS feature in the Web GUI control center.

I have restored to latest firmware by Option.com to R2A72 but still missing SMS feature.
Even new SMS received, it does not show the sms notification on the Notifier LCD screen.

I have found that the one with Option brand logo ( not the one with VIP logo ) have this SMS features by default.

Is there any one could help to enable this feature back on my VIP Homebox Globesurfer III ?
Tags: None
Z
zbl
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
03-06-2011, 06:34 AM
#2
I also have Croatia version of the GS3 router and I have found a solution:

1. Telnet to the router w/admin login and password
2. Invoke:

conf set /wbm/theme_digest ac6439c073638790f4570b3f24680833628aeed3

3. Reboot the router

There is GlobeSurfer II related into that also is valid for GlobeSurfer III.

http://bc.whirlpool.net.au/bc/hardwa...w&model_id=616
Tags: None