RFWEL
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

Globesurfer iii problems

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
L
LarryBob988
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1
10-26-2010, 03:30 PM
#1
Hi all,

I'm having some issues...

I upgraded the firmware (downloaded from Option) and my text messaging options are gone (it's VIP-branded, perhaps it went back to a former configuration?). Any ideas?

Also, it won't do AT&T 3G, only edge... Display doesn't ever show anything but EDGE. I tried the "conf set /modem/rrc_release_version 3" method and it didn't make a difference. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Tags: None
D
danny29dec
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5
02-09-2011, 06:22 AM
#2
Originally posted by LarryBob988 Hi all,

I'm having some issues...

I upgraded the firmware (downloaded from Option) and my text messaging options are gone (it's VIP-branded, perhaps it went back to a former configuration?). Any ideas?

Also, it won't do AT&T 3G, only edge... Display doesn't ever show anything but EDGE. I tried the "conf set /modem/rrc_release_version 3" method and it didn't make a difference. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Me too, I have the same problem that Text Messaging function not available, please guru help?
Tags: None