RFWEL
⌂›Forum›Wireless Communication›Option Routers and Fixed Cellular Terminals›how do i forward a port for Utorrent ??
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

how do i forward a port for Utorrent ??

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
A
AZO88
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1
11-26-2009, 06:47 AM
#1
HI

................



I have the globesurfer III .. and I would like to forward a port for my Utorrent

Can U PLZ help me .. I bought my globesurfer III from the Saudi telecom company (STC) .. when i open the routers home page it shows less options the the regular globesurfer III .. so PLZ help me quickly
Tags: None
T
thuor
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 395
11-30-2009, 11:52 AM
#2
you would have to switch to a generic firmware that gives you all the standard GUI settings. Check if your IMEI is recognized at www.option.com and download a new firmware.
Tags: None
H
Halon_X
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2
09-01-2010, 12:28 PM
#3
If your GSIII has carrier branding locks, you're out of luck as I am. You configure everything on the Port Forwarding area, but the changes won't be applied on the core of the modem even though it looks like the changes were made.
Tags: None