RFWEL
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

KR2 Mobile Router

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
D
deankirkwood
New Member
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1
05-17-2008, 04:20 PM
#1

I'm pleasantly surprised with the KR2. I really had no experience with mobile routers. I've used Verizon service with a PCMCIA card ( Sierra Wireless 595) in a laptop computer for the past year traveling in a motorhome. My wife recently got a Macbook so we had 2 computers that needed internet access as well as a wireless printer. The KR2 worked great on initial power up. The MacBook receives information quicker then the PC with Vista operating system. I'm very pleased with the information provided by RfWel. Thanks Rogue!

Tags: None