RFWEL
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

Now instock

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
N
noneya
Wireless Support
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 166
03-17-2008, 03:34 PM
#1

The KR2's are now in-stock. I have tested the Sprint AC595 in the router and it works flawlessly. I will have pictures on here tomorrow of what it looks like from all angles. As we test other cards or find out information on the KR2 we will post it here.

Here are some pictures we took of the Kyocera KR2:
https://570a4830dfd8-001562.vbulletin.net/filedata/fetch?id=1765&d=1205863246
https://570a4830dfd8-001562.vbulletin.net/filedata/fetch?id=1762&d=1205862584 https://570a4830dfd8-001562.vbulletin.net/filedata/fetch?id=1763&d=1205862657
https://570a4830dfd8-001562.vbulletin.net/filedata/fetch?id=1764&d=1205862675

Here is the users manual if anyone would like to look at it:
kr2_user_guide_EN.pdf

Click here to check out our product page.

Tags: None
J
Jackes
New Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2
03-19-2008, 12:02 AM
#2

I took delivery of my KR2 yesterday and 24 hours later it seems to be working as hoped for. I am using the Sierra AC595 PCMCIA card on Sprint which provided plug and play operation.
I have experienced one minor problem. When saving revised settings to the KR2 via a wireless connection, the KR2 locked up upon re-boot and had to be manually unpluged and re-pluged to complete the re-boot.
Jack

Tags: None
N
noneya
Wireless Support
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 166
03-19-2008, 09:46 AM
#3

Glad to hear that.......

Originally posted by Jackes https://570a4830dfd8-001562.vbulletin.net/forum/3g-4g-data-ev-do-hspxa-hspa-wimax-lte/kyocera-mobile-routers/231-now-instock?p=934#post934 I took delivery of my KR2 yesterday and 24 hours later it seems to be working as hoped for. I am using the Sierra AC595 PCMCIA card on Sprint which provided plug and play operation.
I have experienced one minor problem. When saving revised settings to the KR2 via a wireless connection, the KR2 locked up upon re-boot and had to be manually unpluged and re-pluged to complete the re-boot.
Jack Glad to hear that everything is working for you.

On the issue of the re-boot, does it keep the settings that you have made after locking up on you?

Tags: None
J
Jackes
New Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2
03-27-2008, 12:23 AM
#4

Yes it retained the updated settings. The only problem seemed to be in the physical re-start itself.

Tags: None