RFWEL
⌂›Forum›Wireless Communication›CradlePoint Routers›Sierra 881u aircard work with MBR1000???
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

Sierra 881u aircard work with MBR1000???

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
T
Travelling Larry
New Member
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5
05-20-2008, 12:17 PM
#1
I'm thinking about getting Centennial wireless broadband internet in Michigan. They sell a Sierra 881u aircard, but they don't seem to know anything about routers that will work with their system. I see that the MBR 1000 router will work with an 881u card for AT&T. Would it work for me with the same card for Centennial?
Tags: None
C
chiti
New Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 22
06-08-2008, 12:10 PM
#2
Yes it will. I have used this router with International EDGE aircards as well.
Tags: None