N
Wireless Support
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 166
02-15-2008, 11:31 AM
#1Cradlepoint is launching a new mobile router soon (Hopefully). It's called the MBR1000. We actually have a protype that they sent us to test out. Let me just tell you, this router is going to be hot. First of all it supports b/g/n versions of WiFi, it has MiMo technology (3 antennas). It has an express card slot (can you believe that). Finally a router that has an ExpressCard slot. It also has a 2 USB slots, 4 Lan ports and an ethernet uplink. Those are just a few of the basic features this router has.
I have personally talked to our contacts at Cradlepoint and they stated that upon release of the router it will not support HSDPA, but they are actively working on a firmware version for it. (we'll see). Cradlepoint
I can tell you that I have tested the KPC680 in the MBR1000 and it works flawlessly.
I have personally talked to our contacts at Cradlepoint and they stated that upon release of the router it will not support HSDPA, but they are actively working on a firmware version for it. (we'll see). Cradlepoint
I can tell you that I have tested the KPC680 in the MBR1000 and it works flawlessly.
Tags: None
