RFWEL
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

UTStarcom UM175?

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
J
justtin
New Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1
07-11-2010, 08:13 AM
#1
What Routers are compatible the UTStarcom UM175 internet card? Thanks!

Justin
Tags: None
M
mickrio
New Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2
02-13-2012, 02:19 AM
#3
I would prefer one that works on Verizon because I've been using them for about 3 years but I know Verizon doesn't offer one, only USB, so if not on Verizon, I would be willing to change carriers.
Tags: None