RFWEL
⌂›Forum›Wireless Communication›Cellular 3G/4G Modems›Huawei EC168 Router Compatibility
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

Huawei EC168 Router Compatibility

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
D
drt21341
New Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
02-05-2009, 04:26 AM
#1
I recently got an Huawei EC168 air card from Alltel and now I'm looking for a compatible router. Anyone know of one that will work for me?

Thanks.
Tags: None
M
mwaurad
Admin
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 28
02-06-2009, 09:40 AM
#2
alltel EC168 compatibility

We are still in the process of testing out the Huawei EC168 data card with the routers we carry. We will post the compatibility once we confirm the setup works.
Tags: None
D
drt21341
New Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
02-06-2009, 09:43 AM
#3
Thanks, I'll watch for your reply.
Tags: None
J
jigsaw
New Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
03-29-2009, 10:05 AM
#4
ec168 internet card

Cyfre 3G Wireless Broadband Router

this is the answer ur looking for! this will work with ec168 card. stright to the point without the gerberish.
Tags: None
D
drt21341
New Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
03-29-2009, 10:14 AM
#5
Thanks, I'll check it out.
Tags: None
J
jigsaw
New Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
03-30-2009, 09:07 PM
#7
Ec168

THIS SHOWS LITTILE DIFFERENCE IN SPEC AT LEAST THIS SHOWS IT DOES SUPPORhttp://www.cyfreadapters.com/store/product.php?productid=17017&cat=284&page=1T EC168. WEIGHT DIFFERENCE TOO. I SEE MIGHT BE NEWER MODEL
Tags: None