RFWEL
⌂›Forum›Wireless Communication›Cellular 3G/4G Modems›UTStarcom UM150 and Windows 2000 Compatibility
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

UTStarcom UM150 and Windows 2000 Compatibility

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
S
ScottPhillips
New Member
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1
08-25-2008, 11:36 AM
#1
I have purchased an Alltel wireless UTStarcom UM150 and I have a windows 2000 computer. When i try to load this device it says installation failed because driver was not specified. Are you familiar with this type problem and what is the solution? Downloading a driver for this device off the internet possible? That's how I found you. I may need a booster (house type) for this device if I cannot get it working. Thank you!
Tags: None
P
phillipsl
New Member
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 14
08-25-2008, 11:42 AM
#2
UTStarcom UM150 and Windows 2000 Compatibility

Alltel claims that the UM150 supports Windows XP, and Vista. They do not claim that this card supports Windows 2000. Unfortuantly we have not tested this solution either, so we cannot say whether it is compatible.

If you have any additional questions you may contact Alltel's customer support at 1-800-255-8351.

Thank you!
Tags: None