RFWEL
⌂›Forum›Wireless Communication›Cellular 3G/4G Modems›Bandrich R565 external antenna ports
The RFWEL Forums are now archived. All threads and discussions are preserved here for reference. New posts, replies, and comments are no longer accepted. For support or enquiries, please visit our Knowledge Base or Contact Us.

Bandrich R565 external antenna ports

This thread is part of the RFWEL Forums Archive. It is preserved here for reference and is no longer open for new replies or comments.
⌕
Pageof 1‹›⌗ Filter ▾
R
Rnparamedic69
New Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5
01-02-2016, 08:17 AM
#1
Hey guys
I'm wanting to add an external antenna setup to a Bandrich Bandluxe R565 4g LTE modem/router. I cannot find what I'm looking for anywhere. A Bandrich representative said it is a "murata to sma adapter". I'm not familiar with"murata". I've seen a few adapters on digikey but still not sure if they are what I need. Any help greatly appreciated.
Tags: None
W
wirsup
Administrator
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 8
07-26-2016, 11:11 PM
#3
Note that to install the MXHS83QH3000 Murata pigtail you need to leave the leave the rubber frame in the router and not remove it. The rubber frame holds the cable/adapter down (see pictures below). When you plug it in, hold it straight and push it in until you hear a click sound, then it it connected. If you are not seeing a different in performance after installing the BandLuxe R565 LTE Home Router Outdoor Antenna Kit please check the pigtail connection first.
Attached Files
Tags: None
A
admin
Administrator
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 43
05-05-2017, 05:04 PM
#5
No that is a U.FL adapter which will not work with the BandLuxe modems. You need the Murata adapter linked above.
Tags: None