No announcement yet.

Trane ComfortLink II XL850 Wi-Fi Thermostat replacing White Rogers Thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trane ComfortLink II XL850 Wi-Fi Thermostat replacing White Rogers Thermostat

I am looking to know whether Trane ComfortLink II XL850 Wi-Fi Thermostat (https://shop.rfwel.com/trane-comfort...fi-thermostat/) can work as a replacement for my White Rogers units. Currently, they are being used with two 2-stage Goodman furnaces GMV9/GCV9. I also wish to monitor the external temperature and feed that information to both thermostats wirelessly.

Based on the system I have described, can the XL850 work for me? What is the best way to go about this?

Trane ComfortLink II XL850 Thermostat is compatible and can be able to work with the Goodman furnace as a replacement for the White Rogers units. Trane XL850 has up to 5 heating stages and 2 cooling stages. You can be able to select 2 heating stages during set up and this will still work for you.

Trane ZSENS930AW00MA Z-Wave Temperature and Humidity Sensor can feed external temperature to your thermostat wirelessly. It is important to note that adding a wireless sensor to a connected thermostat running version 5.1 or higher will disable the thermostat's internal sensor. Available here are other wireless sensors.

Wiring should be done by a certified HVAC technician to avoid any damage of property or injury as this setup involves different wiring and voltages.

For other custom HVAC control solutions, feel free to contact our HVAC experts for assistance or learn more about other thermostats on our HVAC Controls website.

Comment

Working...
    X