Remote control of MHK1 Wireless Thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote control of MHK1 Wireless Thermostat

I have an MHK1 (https://shop.rfwel.com/mitsubishi-el...-receiver-kit/) that I wish to access and control remotely. Is this possible? If so, how do I go about this. I was referred to your website by a friend who said you could assist, please help.

Yes, this is possible. To be able to connect your MHK1 for remote access through the internet, you will need the Honeywell THM6000R7001 RedLINK Internet Gateway.

In order to have this set up, please follow the instructions below.
    1. Connect the power adapter to power the RedLINK internet gateway.
    2. Connect an Ethernet cable from the RedLINK internet gateway to a home router that is internet-connected.
    3. Enter the WIRELESS SETUP MODE on your MHK1
    4. Press and release the CONNECT button that is on the side of the RedLINK internet gateway.
    5. Set up your account and register by visiting www.mytotalconnectcomfort.com and create an account.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ComfortLogin.PNG Views:	0 Size:	16.4 KB ID:	2708​​​
    • Validate the account
    • Log in and register the gateway at www.mytotalconnectcomfort.com by entering the MAC ID and MAC CRC found on the bottom of the device
    Please observe the Redlink LEDs to know the status of the connection.
    • Off: The Gateway is not connected to the RedLINK system
    • Green (flashing): The Gateway is connecting to the RedLINK system
    • Green: The Gateway is connected to the RedLINK system
    • Red: The RedLINK Internet Gateway is not communicating with the RedLINK system

Contact our Rfwel HVAC experts for additional questions or other wireless HVAC control solutions.
    Last edited by Lameck; 04-15-2021, 08:14 AM.

Comment

How about for MHK2 (https://shop.rfwel.com/kumo-touch-mh...-receiver-kit/)? Do I need a different Redlink gateway or the same will work for me?

Comment

You need a PAC-USWHS002-WF-2 Wireless (Wi-Fi) Interface Control which you will connect to your indoor unit and MHK2. The connection overview is as shown below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	PAC-USWHS002-WF-2 Connection.jpg Views:	0 Size:	27.0 KB ID:	2727

Before doing this, one needs to confirm the compatibility of their unit with this interface. The compatibility list is on the interface's submittal. One PAC-USWHS002-WF-2 is used by one MHK2 thermostat so as to control your indoor unit from your phone through Kumo Cloud App.
        This can also work for MHK1.

Download Kumo Cloud App from the Apple Store, Google Play Store, or Amazon and install.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Kumo Cloud.PNG Views:	0 Size:	33.5 KB ID:	2728

To the Kumo cloud App, you can add extra accessories such as PAC-USWHS003-TH-1 (Wireless Temperature & Humidity Sensor) and PAC-WHS01HC-E (Kumo Station Equipment Controller).

Contact our Rfwel HVAC experts for guidance on the installation or other technical assistance.
        Last edited by Lameck; 05-07-2021, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X