Programming Braeburn 5000 Thermostat Set Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programming Braeburn 5000 Thermostat Set Points

I have just moved into a new place that has a Braeburn 5000 Thermostat similar to the one on your website (https://shop.rfwel.com/braeburn-1h-1...ng-thermostat/). I need to learn if I'm using it right. It does not matter what I set the temperature, it stays at least 75 in here. Is something wrong?

There might be no issues with your thermostat. Braeburn 5000 Thermostat is pre-programmed with weekday and weekend set point times and temperatures. These settings provide efficient energy savings during normal heating and cooling modes of operation.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B 5000 Set-Points.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	2926

These are the same points that may have been assumed and used as personal program settings.

You may come up with new settings and programs after pressing the RESET button.

Proceed as below:

1. Place the system switch in the HEAT mode of operation

2. Press the PROG button to enter the Program setting mode. MORN set point of the Weekday Program Group will be displayed. Hour and the AM/PM indicator will be flashing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AM-PM Indicator.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	2927

3. Press the ^ or ν button to change the time to the desired hour in one-hour increments. Press the PROG button.

4. Press the ^ or ν button to change the time to the desired minute in 10-minute increments. Press the PROG button.

5. Press the ^ or ν button to change the set point temperature to the desired setting in 1 (.05˚ C) increments. Press the PROG button. The thermostat will now display the DAY set point time and temperature. You will see the hour and the AM/PM indicator flashing.

6. Follow steps 3 through 5 to set the setpoint times and temperatures for the periods of DAY, EVE, and NIGHT

7. After pressing the PROG button, you will enter the Weekend Program Group. The display will show SA, SU to indicate the Weekend Group is being programmed. The hour portion of the MORN set point time and the AM/PM indicator will be flashing.

8. Follow steps 3 through 6 to set the setpoint time and temperatures for the periods of MORN, DAY, EVE, and NIGHT.

9. Place the system switch in the COOL mode of operation. Repeat steps 2 through 8 to program the set point times and temperatures for the Weekday and Weekend groups in the COOL mode.

This way you will be able to have your desired set points.

Find other Braeburn Controls and parts here.

For other custom HVAC control solutions, feel free to contact our HVAC experts for assistance or learn more on our HVAC Controls website.

Comment

Working...
    X