Adding Mitsubishi PAC-USWHS003-TH-1 Kumo Cloud Wireless Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Mitsubishi PAC-USWHS003-TH-1 Kumo Cloud Wireless Sensor

I have PAC-USWHS003-TH-1 (https://shop.rfwel.com/mitsubishi-pa...midity-sensor/) but I cannot get it to connect no matter how hard I try. Goes without saying that I am using the Kumo Cloud app and Bluetooth is on. It just spins eternally but never adds the sensor. Please help me!
    Last edited by Lameck; 04-16-2021, 12:32 PM.

To be able to add the Mitsubishi PAC-USWHS003-TH-1 Kumo Cloud Wireless Temperature & Humidity Sensor correctly, please follow the following steps;
    1. Go to Settings > System Setup > Installer Settings > "home" > Advanced
    2. Tap Add Wireless Sensor.
    3. Wait for Kumo cloud to locate your Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor device. View devices located and tap the appropriate sensor to connect. Be sure the smartphone/tablet is within close proximity to the sensor while searching. If the sensor cannot be located, try putting it into discovery mode again and repeating the search. To put the Wireless Sensor into discovery mode, after the battery insulation sleeve has been removed, knock on the sensor case or drop the sensor onto a table surface from about 4" high until you hear the series of beeps or chirps. That will activate it.
    4. Choose the Zone that the remote sensor should control (i.e. living room, kitchen, etc.).
    5. Tap Save to continue back to advanced site settings
    Remember it is recommended that you commission the Wireless Sensor before adhering it to a wall.

We also offer a wide variety of other HVAC Wireless Sensors.

For other custom HVAC control solutions, feel free to contact our HVAC Control Engineering team for assistance or learn more on our HVAC Controls website.

Comment

Working...
    X