Control of LG HVAC Unit via Wi-Fi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control of LG HVAC Unit via Wi-Fi

I am using a 3rd party thermostat (Honeywell) and I am losing some functions of my LG LVN361HV4 and LUU369HV units. Looking to get an LG thermostat that will give me control of the functions of my LG indoor and outdoor equipment. Wi-Fi capability and control via phone app are what I need most.
    Last edited by Bilal; 10-07-2021, 11:51 AM.

There is no LG thermostat with Wi-Fi capability that can be used to achieve all your unit functions that is why they mostly work with third-party thermostats. However, there are controllers that you can use to be able to achieve basic functions:

1. LG PREMTA000 Premium Wired Touchscreen Programmable Thermostat
    Touchscreen interface for monitoring scheduling and energy management functions to allow it to either operate stand-alone or in conjunction with a V-Net Controls Network Central Controller.

2. LG PREMTBVC0 MultiSITE Remote Controller
    Digital touch screen interface with Multilanguage support that can control digital touch screen interface with Multilanguage support.

For Wi-Fi Connectivity, there is a PWFMDD200 Wi-Fi Module.

After it is connected to your indoor unit, download the LG SmartThinQ app from App store (iOS) or Play store (Android). This allows you to control all the functions.

You can use a controller together with the Wi-Fi Module at the same time but they do not interact with each other.

Among the functions that you can miss when using third-party thermostats are dehumidification and louver control.

For other custom HVAC control solutions, feel free to contact our HVAC experts for assistance or learn more on our HVAC Controls website.

Comment

Working...
    X