Interfaces for Remote control of Fujitsu Indoor Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interfaces for Remote control of Fujitsu Indoor Units

Is the Fujitsu FJ-IR-WIFI-1NA (https://shop.rfwel.com/fujitsu-fj-ir...wi-fi-adapter/) Adapter the only option that I can use to be able to remotely control my Fujitsu Halycon unit #ASU15RLS2? Any insights on this will be appreciated.

Besides using the Fujitsu FJ-IR-WIFI-1NA Wi-Fi interface to control your indoor unit remotely, you could also consider the following adapters:

1. Fujitsu Universal IS-IR-WIFI-FG Air Conditioners Wireless (Wi-Fi) Adapter

Click image for larger version  Name:	IS-IR-WIFI-FG.jpg Views:	25 Size:	8.2 KB ID:	2906
    Universal Wi-Fi adapter that facilitates control through AC Cloud application and web. This supports other brands such as Gree, Daikin, Carrier, Friedrich, Fujitsu, LG, Samsung, Mitsubishi Electric, Panasonic, Toshiba, and Tadiran

2. Intesis INWFIUNI001I0XX Air Conditioners Wireless (Wi-Fi) Adapter
    Click image for larger version  Name:	INWFIUNI001I0XX.jpg Views:	21 Size:	6.5 KB ID:	2907
    Universal adapter similar to IS-IR-WIFI-FG.

3. Fujitsu FJ-RC-WIFI-1NA Wi-Fi Module
    Click image for larger version  Name:	FJ-RC-WIFI-1NA.jpg Views:	20 Size:	4.8 KB ID:	2908
    Wired Wi-Fi adapter that connects to the indoor unit for remote access and management. When setting up Fujitsu FJ-RC-WIFI-1NA Wi-Fi Module, you also need a Fujitsu UTY-TWBXF1 communication kit interface module and K9705932012 plug. Other wall-mounted units in this series that require the interface kit and plug are ASU9RLS2, ASU12RLS2, ASU9RLS3, ASU12RLS3, and ASU15RLS3.

It is important to have the installation conducted by a professional installer to avoid any damage or injury.

Find other Wi-Fi Interfaces here.

For other custom HVAC control solutions, feel free to contact our HVAC experts for assistance.
    Last edited by Lameck; 02-01-2022, 10:55 AM.

Comment

I also recently installed devices and was advised to immediately secure IoT systems. While researching this issue, Google threw me an article https://www.helpwire.app/blog/remote...s-iot-devices/ which was very appropriate and timely.

Comment

Working...
      X