Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mitsubishi Wireless Interface 2 (PAC-USWHS002-WF-2) Communication Problem with Wi-Fi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitsubishi Wireless Interface 2 (PAC-USWHS002-WF-2) Communication Problem with Wi-Fi

My Mitsubishi Wireless Interface (PAC-USWHS002-WF-2 https://shop.rfwel.com/mitsubishi-el...ace-control-2/) unit does not communicate with the Wi-Fi router. I have tried out everything including installing a new router but I still get an error message that Kumo Cloud does not connect to the router. Please help me out.

Mitsubishi PAC-USWHS002-WF-2 Wireless Interface is only compatible with 2.4 GHz b/g/n protocols Wi-Fi networks. It cannot be used with 2.4GHz & 5GHz mesh networks. The router you are using should be able to support 2.4 GHz and b/g/n protocols. So Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) or Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) or Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax at 6 GHz) will not work. Please confirm the frequency band supported by your router. Alternatively, contact us for compatibility questions or router selection.

In case your router supports 2.4 GHz frequency only, please attempt setting up your wireless interface using the following steps (if you encounter specific errors, please let us know or share images of the same):
    1. Power down all systems
    2. Connect a Mitsubishi Electric Wireless Interface to the CN105 connector on each indoor unitClick image for larger versionName:	CN105 Connector.JPGViews:	0Size:	8.3 KBID:	2667CN105 connector
    3. Power up all systems
    4. Four quick, blue flashes indicate Bluetooth LE configuration mode. The interface is ready to connect using the app. Three slow, blue flashes repeat after the Connection is complete.
    5. Turn on Bluetooth in phone/tablet settings
    6. Log into the 2.4 GHz WiFi network only, if previously logged in to the 5 GHz network, go into your WiFi settings and forget this network
    7. Download Kumo Cloud App from the App Store, Google Play, or Amazon and install
    8. Create an account using your email and create a password
    Note that the installation should be conducted by a professional installer to avoid any damage or injury. Contact our Rfwel HVAC experts for guidance on the installation or other technical assistance.
    Last edited by Lameck; 01-25-2021, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X